Bee-Clean Building Maintenance is Canada’s largest Canadian owned janitorial company providing service to clients on a national and local level. The Toronto branch of Bee-Clean is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our team for a fifteen (15) month maternity leave coverage contract.
The role of the Human Resources Generalist is, in consultation with the Vice President, handling employee relations, ensuring compliance with regulations, assessing staffing needs, recruitment and coaching Directors and managers.
- Advise, guide, and counsel operational management on all Employee/Labour Relations matters including employee discipline, grievance, and arbitration matters.
- Participate in Collective Bargaining as part of the HR/LR Team.
- Recruitment and selection support.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR programs.
- Delivering training sessions to improve account performance.
- Incident and complaint investigation and resolution.
- Assist in implementing new HR programs and providing guidance and training.
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources as a generalist.
- experience in Labour Relations relating to grievances, collective bargaining, and arbitration. NOT MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of all Federal and Provincial employment related legislation.
- Knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Proficient in computer and Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a busy environment with multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality.
Hybrid work schedule.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org