100% Canadian-owned and operated, we are Canada’s largest janitorial service provider.
Bee-Clean Building Maintenance has been providing expert cleaning services to valued clients in the public and private sectors, Bee-Clean was born out of the vision that we could create a true leader in the Janitorial Services Industry.
Benefits included (medical, vision, dental, etc.)
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience.
- Perform data entry, maintain tracking of all requests
- Liaise between account administrators and operations team
- Work order management for all accounts
- Assure timely delivery of quotes to customers, assisting with quote preparation
- Administer financial information on a weekly basis
- Quality Assurance: Validate invoices and inspections
- Other tasks as requested by management
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (English/French) will be considered an asset
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills, manage electronic filing system
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Please send resume/cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com