Bee Clean Building Maintenance is looking for a full-time Site Supervisor in our Nelson, BC office.
We are 100% Canadian owned and operated and Canada’s largest janitorial service provider. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team.
Position Purpose: The Site Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a few sites, maintaining excellent client relationships and managing the work of his/her operations team. The position reports directly to the Area Manager and is an excellent opportunity for the right individual looking for a leadership role within a diverse and growing company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assigning janitorial duties to staff and regularly inspecting their work to ensure that established standards are met.
- Working alongside janitorial staff to ensure stations are thoroughly cleaned during the night.
- Operating small auto-scrubbers and swing machines.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to janitorial staff as needed.
- Hold the beginning of shift meetings.
- Holding health and safety meetings and toolbox talks.
- Taking inventory of all cleaning supplies and equipment and informing management when supplies are depleted.
- Assisting with the screening and hiring of new job applicants as required.
- Providing training and guidance to janitorial staff.
- Resolving conflicts between janitorial staff in an efficient manner.
- Attending meetings and in-service training sessions as required.
- Performing all janitorial duties necessary in instances of staff shortages.
- Effective time management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years of Supervision experience is preferable, ideally within a building maintenance/hospitality setting
- Extensive experience within a fast-paced client-facing environment
- Proficiency with both Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Experience managing the schedules and performance of hourly employees
- Must have a driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We value diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
Salary: The role offers a highly competitive salary based on experience, extended health and dental benefits, car allowance/ company car and fantastic opportunities for growth.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line should read – Site Supervisor – Nelson, BC & your full name
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Bee-Clean will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws. To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Bee-Clean reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
To apply for this job please visit bee-clean.com.