Bee-Clean Building Maintenance is Canada’s largest Canadian-owned janitorial company providing service to clients on a national and local level. With over 20 offices across Canada, we have been providing expert building maintenance and complete janitorial services for 50 years to a variety of clients. The Regina, Saskatchewan branch of Bee-Clean is looking for an Area Manger to join our team.
The area manager has a key role in our operation, ensuring compliance with the service according to quality standards. The Area Manager is also responsible for leading and managing teams.
- Manage and oversee both individual and teams of cleaners at various onsite client locations.
- Build Relationships with clients.
- Recruit new employees.
- Train team members on Health and Safety programs
- Evaluate, coordinate and assign cleaning tasks based on need and skill level.
- Inspect all work performed to ensure it meets company and client expectations.
- Act as primary onsite point-of-contact for cleaners for any questions or concerns they may have.
- Respond promptly to any customer inquiries and take action as soon as possible.
- Ensure proper inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining supplies for site in their portfolio.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least three (3) years’ experience as a manager ideally in the same industry.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to engage in hands-on work when short staffed or behind schedule.
- Delivering training to employees.
- Some travel within Saskatchewan will be required.
- Able to use a smartphone and Microsoft Teams 365.
- Must be flexible for working hours (possibility of evenings, weekends).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Able to obtain a clear criminal record check and a Federal Government Reliability Clearance.
- Good working knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to speak other languages is an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org