Industry leaders, sustainability experts and sector specialists are what defines us as Canada’s largest janitorial service provider. 100% proudly Canadian, we are your single source of building maintenance and cleaning innovation for local and national properties. Our professional teams have been providing expert service to clients in the public and private sectors for more than 50+ years. Bee-Clean is the first Canadian company to achieve Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) Green Building certification in 2009.
For more than 50+ years, Bee-Clean has been providing expert cleaning service to customers in the public and private sectors. We work to the highest industry standards, with a team of over 15,000 people in 27 branches across the country, cleaning over 400 million square feet every day.
24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, our business is taking care of yours.
Our cleaning expertise includes:
- Certified green cleaning
- Sustainable consumable procurement
- Truck-mounted extraction & carpet repair
- Truck-mounted pressure washing
- Glass cleaning
- Infection / Pandemic control
- Raised computer floor cleaning
- Hardwood floor refinishing
- Wood polishing and oiling
- Concrete polishing and refinishing
- Natural stone care and maintenance services
- Venetian blind dusting and washing
- Routine lighting maintenance
(lamp replacement and lens cleaning)
- Emergency services
- Parking lot sweeping & pressure washing
- Snow removal
- Escalator cleaning
- Clean-up work post construction
- Special occasion clean-up
Because our service is defined by the quality of our people, we take great care in ensuring that all the members of our cleaning teams are:
- Trained in the industry’s best practices
- Enhanced security cleared
- Friendly, professional and reliable
- Committed to customer care
We also know that not every building is the same and not every client has the same needs. Whether it’s an office space, clinic room, classroom or public space, we are proud of our ability to customize a cleaning program and cleaning team to ensure excellence in environmental care.