Maintaining the Optimum Environment for the Continuum of Care
The main purpose of all cleaning is to address human health considerations. In a health care environment – whether a major hospital or a community clinic – this purpose reaches its highest application. Bee-Clean’s cleaning and maintenance programs in health care settings ensure rigorous protection of vulnerable populations such as children, the elderly, people with acute, chronic and life-threatening illness or injury. By making this a top priority, Bee-Clean also sustains a healthy environment for staff and visitors and helps to protect against the spread of disease.
Our extensive experience in providing service to the health care sector means that we are compliant with all current Health and Safety standards, Occupational Health and Safety standards, infection control requirements and all other applicable regulations. Working closely with health care professionals, Bee-Clean establishes programs and processes to create the optimum environment for the continuum of care.
Confident that cleaning and maintenance continually meet the highest standards, health care professionals are free to concentrate on their essential task, patients and visitors are reassured, health and healing are strongly supported.
Bee-Clean’s specialized services to hospitals
- General cleaning and bio-cleaning, sanitization and maintenance of patient rooms, recovery rooms, exam rooms, operating rooms, Emergency rooms, X-ray rooms and MRI rooms, waiting rooms, intensive care, nursery, cafeterias, reception and admission stations and open areas
- Specialized cleaning protocols for specific hospital environments and areas.
- Environmentally responsible Green Cleaning equipment, supplies, materials and consumables
- Management of bio hazardous waste products
- Waste management and recycling
- Continuous quality control assessment
- Staff trained in appropriate professional demeanour in a health-care setting
- Staff trained to handle blood borne pathogens and infectious diseases
- Staff trained to work in rooms with sensitive and expensive medical equipment