Bee Clean is currently looking for an exceptional janitorial member for the Kamloops Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced individuals looking for a casual opportunity. We are Canada’s largest 100% Canadian-owned janitorial company. With over 20 offices across Canada, we have been providing expert building maintenance and complete janitorial services for 50 years to a variety of clients.
Daytime cleaner, Monday to Friday, approximately 15-20 hours a week
This position is an ideal match for parents/guardians looking to work around school schedules or someone who is semi-retired to stay active. It is important to note that the successful applicant will be required to obtain high-level security clearance before starting this position, of which all costs will be covered by Bee Clean.
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping & vacuuming
- Disinfecting washrooms & kitchens
- Stock supplies & empty garbage
- Other duties as required /requested
- Successful applicants will have to undergo the necessary background checks and security clearances, of which all costs are covered by Bee Clean
- Position is daytime cleaning only
- Able to work independently or in teams
- Attention to detail, efficient, positive attitude
- General cleaning experience: 0-1 year
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – The subject line should read – Kamloops Job Posting
Subcontractors are welcome to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com