Immediate Openings for Edmonton and area locations.
Exciting opportunity in Canada’s largest building maintenance company.
Bee Clean Building Maintenance is Canada’s largest 100% Canadian-owned janitorial company. With over 20 offices across Canada, we have been providing expert building maintenance and complete janitorial services for 50 years to a variety of clients. We offer a supportive environment with excellent opportunities for advancement and development.
Several commercial cleaning positions are available across Edmonton and the surrounding area
CLEANING DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Clean and disinfect bathroom fixtures
- Spot clean work stations, cleaning messes that could be hazardous
- Floor duties – sweep and mop floors, hallways, and stairs
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Clean high touchpoint surfaces such as railings and elevator panels
- Dust and remove cobwebs from furnishings (lights, windowsills, and air vents)
- Floor duties – sweeping and mopping
- Wash windows and interior walls
- Operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove dirt, heavy debris
- Clean, disinfect and polish bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- High dusting of lights and air vents
- Other maintenance duties as required
- 1 year of experience is preferred but not necessary
- Must be available to work in Edmonton & Area locations.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Must pass criminal record check.
- WHIMS certificate required.
Depending on location, background check and security clearance is required.
- Morning, days, evenings & weekend availability
SALARY: Starting from $15.00/hour
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Please use the following subject line when applying – General Cleaner Application
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org