Bee Clean Building Maintenance is looking for a full-time onsite Operations Manager in our Regina Office.
We are 100% Canadian owned and operated and Canada’s largest janitorial service provider.
Bee-Clean was born out of the vision that we could create a true leader in the janitorial services industry. Every company in every industry claims to be the best at what they do. That is how sales are made, and business completed. In reality there can only be one “best”, only one true leader. Bee-Clean set the standard in the janitorial industry and we continue to raise the bar for all our competitors to work towards. We are dedicated to providing the expert building maintenance and complete janitorial services we have been providing for over 50 years to a variety of clients.
Position Purpose: The Operations Manager provides administrative, operational, financial and business development leadership, management, oversight and support, both internally and externally, to ensure the efficient and compliant running of a regional office and territory. Leading, managing and working as part of a team with individual accountability in defined areas, this position will grow as the office and region grows. The Operations Manager also oversees and ensures company policies, standards, and practices are maintained and Bee Clean’s Vision, Mission and Values are adherence to.
Duties: The role of the Operations Manager is to lead, manage and oversee the Regina office team, currently consisting of area managers, an office administrator, and operational support staff. It includes ensuring office routines, schedules and processes are established and followed, and appropriate levels of administrative and operational oversight and support are provided to the operational team. It also includes such other duties as may be required and assigned from time to time in order to improve productivity, efficiencies and effectiveness.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize, lead, and manage the Regina and South Saskatchewan administrative and operational teams
- Responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day management and operation of the office and warehouse
- Oversee and assist human resources personnel in new hire orientations
- Provide training, coaching, corrective action and where needed follow company progressive discipline policies and procedures in order to ensure performance expectations are met
- Manage company resources and supplies (cleaning supplies and product, equipment, etc. )
- Assist with the development and delivery of company policies and procedures
- Oversee the recruiting, training and placing of staff in client locations
- Assist in the development and achievement of the financial objectives for Regina and the Southern Saskatchewan region
- Generate financial and operational reports
- Participate in the business development functions in Regina and Southern Saskatchewan in order to grow the business
- Investigate and resolve inefficiencies in order for improvements to be implemented
- Oversee the development of innovative solutions to streamline
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- In their absence serve as backup for the Saskatchewan General Manager and Office Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of five years of operational experience in the cleaning services industry
- An effective leader, manager, and team builder able to motivate and develop high-functioning teams
- An excellent communicator and motivator with strong written and verbal communication skills who can effectively communicate with operations and senior leadership teams, including vendors, suppliers and clients
- Understand financial costs for labor, supplies, materials, equipment, administration, profit and overhead
- Encourage innovation and seek out productivity enhancement tools to increase team and site performance
- Good working knowledge of various computer programs such as MS Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email communication, financial program, etc.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Range $50,000 – $65,000 per annum
Benefits: Bee-Clean offers a competitive salary and full benefits package that includes:
- Extended health benefits after three (3) months of service
- Company pension plan after two (2) years of continuous service
- Free on-site parking
- Annual salary reviews
- Company social events
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Bee-Clean will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws. To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Bee-Clean reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org